The Kidkraft Majestic Mansion Dollhouse is over four feet wide and four-and-a-half feet tall, giving every young girl tons of space for taking care of their favorite dolls.
With 34 pieces of furniture and accessories, including a cute little kitten, a grandfather clock and more, the adorable Kidkraft majestic dollhouse is full of fun, order cialis interactive features and would make a perfect gift for any occasion.
The Kidkraft Majestic Mansion Doll House has eight rooms of open space to decorate and accommodates fashion dolls up to 12 inches tall and the dollhouse is large enough for multiple children to play.
The doll house also features an elevator that glides back and forth between the second floor and the third floor, a garage with doors that swing open and close and wide windows on both sides for viewing dolls from a different point of view.
Military wives, single moms, etc… Here’s a review for YOU! March 1, 2011
As it always seems to work out, my husband is deployed for my daughter’s third birthday. I’d like to call myself a “pro” at putting together children’s toys and furniture at this point. So I’m going to break this review down for all you military wives, single moms, wives whose husbands travel for business, and the ladies who just want to do it themselves!
Why I love Amazon.com.
They almost always have the best price! They offer free super saver shipping on many items. They ship things out very quickly and offer tracking on all of your packages!
Why I love KidKraft.
Almost every big item we have for our daughters is made by Kidkraft (kitchen set, various kitchen accessories, table and chairs, bookshelves, toy box, train set and table, wall shelves, and now the dollhouse!) The packaging of the hardware is excellent and easy to find pieces. Everything is always VERY sturdy. It’s a much more eco-friendly option than the big plastic pieces you can find by other companies. The price is right for the quality item you
receive. The customer service is one of the best I’ve ever come across. They even have a place on their website where you can order missing or broken parts without the hassle of having to call. (I’ve only ever needed a part once out of all of our items! They shipped it quick, even around Christmas time.) I suggest ordering ahead of time if you can, just in case you are missing a part or something is broken. That way you’re not disappointed! And remember.. mistakes happen, we’re all human!
Why I love this dollhouse.
It IS HUGE! The children in the display photo are not scaled down. Some people may not like this, but I however; love it! We have two toddler girls, and needed something that would be big enough for both of them to play with to avoid future temper tantrums. For the price, you get double the dollhouse you get from other models that are just a small amount cheaper. It will accommodate Barbie dolls once my girls start playing with them instead of their other dolls. This is something we will have for a long time, and I am confidant that the girls will be able to grow into it, and that the construction will last!
Some tips for construction by yourself, ladies!
- You will need a big (+) screwdriver and a little (+) screwdriver. You may need a (-) screwdriver to hold in some pieces at points. Kidkraft supplies the allen key. If you need a glass of wine, I suggest white, just in case it spills
- You will need a large space to build this, since there are points when the house will need to be on its side.
- Unwrap all of your pieces. Read through all instructions before beginning as well as check and count all of your parts. I personally go through step by step and place the parts I will need in bunches.
- Make sure you have the time to do this all. You will only get frustrated if the kids are awake, or you set a time limit to get this all done by! I did this during naptime and once the girls were in bed. All in all I think it took me about 2.5 hours to get it done, but this is also coming from a woman who can do this stuff with her eyes closed at this point.
- Take your time to really look at the photos in the instruction manual. Plan it all out in your head first, then do it.
- If the screw’s paint doesn’t match the spot it’s in.. it’s in the wrong place.
- If something needs to be forced, it’s probably in the wrong place or you need a new part. Kidkraft’s items usually go together seamlessly. This is another reason I am a huge fan.
- The wall makes a good “partner.” If you need to hold something up, just put it against the wall.
- Take your time, and don’t get frustrated. You’ll be SO proud when it’s all done!
Some more fun facts.
I am 5’1″, and the house is almost as tall as I am. If you are short.. get a step stool to screw the roof on! The box is 70lbs. when shipped. If you can, get your delivery man to place it right where you are going to set it up.. especially if you’re a pregnant momma!
I hope this helped! Overall I would recommend this dollhouse to all of my friends and family. My daughter has not yet played with it, but I just know that from the moment she wakes up on her birthday that this house will be played with daily for years to come!
Posted under Kidkraft
This post was written by admin on November 28, 2011